Today is a good place to be.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Fun and Favorite Family Recipes

My sister and I started blogging our favorite and family favorite recipes. Check it out-- we would love to have friends and family add theirs-- just let us know and we can add you to the author list.



I always get annoyed if I don't have a weekly meal plan- and that is about two out of three weeks- around 4:00 because I can never decide what to make for dinner. I am envisioning me being annoyed and then being pleasantly surprised when I remember this blog, logging on, and making a yummy meal hopefully my entire family will eat.



I also have started getting Leila's help with meal planning. She gets a little mad at me when I make a suggestion she doesn't like. I told her she doesn't always get what she wants- mommy can't fix the same three meals over and over or mommy will get so bored she will just get in her car and leave around dinner time-regardless if Daddy is home yet or not. So, Leila helps me also plan the side dishes- a fruit and a veggie. Last week was our first week, and she really enjoyed helping me. She ate the side dishes when she didn't eat the main dish. Like when we had chicken jambalaya(A favorite for Jeremy)-- she didn't eat that, but had a big bowl of peas. Good for Leila- right?



Enjoy your blogging and enjoy your dinner.


http://familyrecipes-meganconser.blogspot.com/

No comments: