Today is a good place to be.

Friday, January 23, 2009

36 Weeks-- Only 27 days to GO!

Ever preparing for baby "K". She is so very close to coming I am dreaming about her almost every night. What a special time to ponder my life. I feel that I am in the midst of a miracle right now. What special moments I am experiencing thru feeling life inside of me. After 9 long months I am going to meet my baby. And my friends so will you- I am excited to share this time with you. I am not having a baby shower- not because I wasn't offered one or two, but I would rather celebrate my baby's new life one on one thru visits and friendship. Basically, if you want to see my baby, you need to come spend a bit of time with me. :o)

I went thru the baby clothes I got back Tamara-- most of them were mine-errr-Leila's- I had given her for little Miss Carina and I enjoyed reliving Leila's infancy. Jeremy just wondered why I was playing with baby clothes yet again. I can't believe how much stuff is there-- I think its great. I won't have to do laundry for this little girl for weeks with all this loot! We don't have a dresser for this one, so I am not exactly sure where I am putting all her stuff. But I will figure it out this weekend for sure. I will pack a little bag for her this weekend too.

My doctors appointment went very well. I am dilating and my body is getting ready to get this baby out! I might try some home remedies, but might not. I still have several weeks- she might need a bit more time to bake. But, I decided that my bag most definitely needs packing. So far I only have Jeremy's slippers in my bag. I will not pack for him, but I know slippers will be really nice for his feet in the hospital and he likely wouldn't remember to pack them for himself. I have no idea where my slippers are, what I plan on wearing home, or where all my toiletries are. So, lets hope I don't go into labor tonight since I plan on figuring that all out tomorrow.

4 comments:

The Garver Family said...

I'm so very happy for you! Enjoy this little bit of time you have left...even if you're uncomfortable. It's so fun and you'll never live it again. I would love to come over to visit! I hope you have a safe and happy delivery when she does decide to come. I love and appreciate you very much! :)

Amy said...

You look awesome! So cute!!! I would give anything to be able to come and visit with you. Maybe we can save and in the fall have a mother/baby weekend.

love you, Amy W.

Jaime said...

Yay Megan! I finally updated my blog and found your comment! Sorry it took forever to get back to you. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm so glad we can keep in touch again...I've missed you!

Amy said...

Woohoo, now its only 24 days to go! Hang in there Megan!!