Today is a good place to be.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

7 Random Facts

OK- So I was tagged... Thanks Julie and Rachel!
http://hessesmadhouse.blogspot.com/
http://bloxhamcrazies.blogspot.com/



Here goes nothing- 7 Random and/or weird facts about myself:
1. I started dance lessons at age 3 and loved it- I get very nostalgic when I go to plays or dance events...wondering what could have been...so much so I don't even like going and watching them much anymore. It almost hurts.
2. Even though I love a good steak, I would be a vegetarian due to my disgust in the way most animals for meat are raised, as well as the health factor. BUT, I don't care much for vegetables- and who likes a picky vegetarian?
3. I knew they day my husband, who was my boyfriend at the time, moved his playstation into my apartment that this relationship was going to be serious.
4. I have several novels started. I also have a pen name in mind so you will never know when its mine...
5. I can whistle three different ways, and no, thru my nose is not one of them.
6. Last Halloween I let my kids eat their halloween candy for breakfast if they promised to drink their milk. I did this for two mornings ina row.
7. I still don't know what I want to "be" when I grow up. However I do know I am supposed to "be" something. I have numerous passions, but can't decide what is best for me and my family(And dancing is not one of them... I am so over that).

Now its my turn to tag others: My family that I have found online: Amy L., Marella, Bethany, Aunt Renetta, Cuzin Wendy, and because I simply want to know more about you: Took, and because I think I know everything about you I am sure you will surprise me: Amy W.

No comments: