Today is a good place to be.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Family for Sale

Have you ever had one of those days that seems to start out just fine... and suddenly it turns on you and nothing is going right? The logical side in me says to not worry about it, this happens from time to time. Or even lays blame on myself: what did I do to cause this unrest in my home. But how can an innocent Mom end up on everyone's bad side just by trying to care and love her family. How can caring and loving a family end up in such disasterous resutls? I am so over this. grrruuummmbbbbllleee


For Sale: Beautiful Husband, Amazing Daughter and Adorable Son. Usually the lights of my life. Will give a discount for all three....


(Wow, I feel better already- venting helps doesn't it? By the way, the daughter and son did come in while writing this to tell me they love me. I think they really do. I also think Husband put them up to it, which means he loves me too. The day is turning again as I write....)

No comments: