Today is a good place to be.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Boys

Nathan and Joseph(or Jofess and my kids still call him) are quite the little buddy's. My sister and I were lucky enough to be pregnant together and have our boys only 4 months apart. They are both very smart. They both love to play. They both love to talk on the phone, even to each other though they love talking to their Auntie's. They are both "big" boys(that is nice because my tall children normally tower over kids thier own age-- its nice to have my kid look "normal-size" with other kids his age). And playing is serious business. As is snack.

These pictures were taken begining of September(pre-haircut-yes I am still sad)-- I am just slow to post them.















And my 2000th photo taken on this camera:






No comments: