Today is a good place to be.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Last Weekend




We had a fun weekend last weekend. Jeremy had one more mandatory day off to take before the end of the month(funny how five years ago, mandatory days off were unheard of?), so we headed down to his parents place. We took a stop off in Woodburn for the Tulip Festival. I have wanted to go for years, and finally did this year. It was fun and a perfect day for it- not too hot, not too cool. The kids seemed to enjoy it too.





















Saturday the kids went fishing in Grandpa's Boat. I cuddled with Kathryn all day long.










This is a hand-me-down Carina Dress made by Grandma Conser. Isn't she just a doll?

2 comments:

Jill said...

I lived in Oregon how many years and never really knew there was a Tulip Festival! I guess that isn't so appealing to a teenager but I'd love to go now. It looks like it was beautiful! You have a very cute family!

lindaharper said...

What a fun family filled weekend. Your doll is just so beautiful. I love the little outfit!