Today is a good place to be.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tagged- EEEK!

I saw Tonya's blog when she was tagged-- had to take photos of her life. I was soooo grateful when she didn't tag me. Well, thanks Julie. Here we go:

1. Favorite Vacation:

We don't do many vacations- just day or weekend trips. But my favorite with the four of us has to be our Sunriver trip we took back in 2006. The kids were really little, but we were able to be quite active- gave us hope that one day our lives will be able to be sporty and fun again. On this trip we went walking, hiking, biking, swimming, and lots of playing. We had deer in the front and back yard. And of course the hot tub(after the kids were asleep). The best part of this vacation was we started it with 3 days with Grandma and Grandpa Conser, and ended it with 3 days with Grandma and Grandpa Frederick, while still having several days to ourselves.

My favorite with Jeremy and I is either the cruise or the weekend at the Sandlake Country Inn. I don't have digital of the cruise. And I plan on talking about Sandlake Country Inn(from the coast) in a separate blog.

2. My laundry pile



Well, this is what needs to be folded from yesterday. Last week I got caught up on all my laundry to fold, PLUS my little pile of clothes in the corner that I don't ever seem to get put away. I am proud to admit our laundry baskets of dirty clothes are actually up to date. Yahoo. Do you like my green dryer? I got it for free when my Grandma passed away. It drys so hot I can get my towels done very quickly. I think it might be a hazard(I don't leave home with it running), and its probably not very efficient, but its hot.









3. My fridge


Wow, I just cleaned it last week, with help of Lovely Leila. It was getting pretty bad, and we had very little food in it when I cleaned it, so it went really fast(I went shopping later that day).




4. Closet



Its very jammed packed since I just put all those clothes away. Its a walk-in, but you can't tell by this photo. I really need a bigger one, or get Jeremy's stuff out of it somehow....



5. Toilet


Eeeek--- there is a bit of a ring.






6. Kitchen Sink

Not too bad. I actually put all the dishes in the dishwasher after dinner last night. I am good at loading the DW, but if the dishes are inside that are clean, I have a harder time keeping up on it. I hate unloading with a passion. Not sure why....




7. Favorite Room


Our living room WHEN it is clean(my least favorite when its trashed). We just did a makeover on it last summer when Jeremy got his new TV. I like it and haven't wanted to change it yet.




8. Favorite Shoes


I love these sandals. They have a small heel so I don't feel like a giant around my friends, but I still feel grown up. One of the heels is getting loose, so I know I am on borrowed time. I wore these thruout both pregnancies because they made me feel so sexy. And always have my toes polished. I pick a color and use it all summer. By September I probably have about 20 coats on.


9. What the kids are doing right now


Eating of course. Its before church and I am trying to fill up their ever needing to be fed bellies. Leila dressed already, Nathan in his jammas.












10. Self Portrait






Ugh. This is all you get(notice all my cute kids in the background).



Who do I want to tag? My sister Amy, my best bud Amy W, I would love to see Tami and Heidi's day, I think Christy was tagged by Julie, so I will tag Rachel- lets see if she is reading my blog yet!

No comments: