Today is a good place to be.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nathan's view(through my camera)

When Nathan is getting antsy- I hand him my camera. I love seeing what he chooses to capture- and thankfully we don't waste any film. This was at the bus-stop on my Birthday. He took about 50- 15 of them where of the van and its tired. I posted the ones that made me laugh. The last one is the guy who usually waits at our bus -stop with us. The back of his shirt makes for interesting photography.















Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christy said...

I love the one he took of you with the sky as the background. Maybe we could just hire him to do our family photos. I bet I could pay him in more toy cars :) LOL

Tonya said...

Ha! We have lots of pictures like that. Stuffed animals, random face shots, the T.V. They always crack me up when I find them.

Hesses Madhouse said...

Cute! I love this idea. T grabs my camera all the time and starts snapping away. I love the idea of doing it when he's bored. You're BRILLIANT!