Today is a good place to be.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Morning Moments

I have everything I want and need. I have a amzing friends I got to "see" in letters and cards. I have my loving family-extended and immediate. I have my healthy children. I have so much. I love you guys more than I can ever express.

I Love Leila and how she completely adopted her new doll and now they are twins, except Leila did put her in time out once for falling on/hitting Kathryn. They are like sisters, except Leila has a bit of authority over her. She was also quite proud of actually sitting on Santa's lap this year(Her first year).


I love Nathan. He was so excited with his gifts, except he still had to ask when the "Devastator" was going to get here. It was so innocent- it was on his list after all. When was he getting it?


Kathryn got a baby doll. When I asked Kathryn what her baby's name was she patted her head. So we call her Patti. :o) She kisses her and loves her- how cute. And don't forget the zhou zhou that both Kathryn and Alli Cat chase.


I love my husband. We both gave each other gifts of needs, or wishful needs since life wouldn't stop if we didn't get them. I love that we are both OK with that right now.


We spent Christmas Eve with a little Christmas Program for just our family that included a viewing of Mr. Kruegers Christmas. We had our usual Beef Stew and enjoyed our time together. Christmas Day was spent with the Frederick's. We had a blast and a cookie exchange. Can you say No to Weigh-In on Monday? Boxing Day will be spent with the Conser's at our home to enjoy more family togetherness.


I have so much. I am overwhelmed with the love in my life.

3 comments:

vaxhacker said...

Sounds like you guys had a lovely Christmas! I remember when our kids were those ages, it seems like only yesterday they were still there... and now all of a sudden we have teenagers/tweens in our house!

And I know what you mean about the weigh in on Monday... Personally, I just saved up all my weekly points for the 25th, piled them all there and am praying for the best :) Didn't even bother keeping track. But it's just one day out of the year, and it was fun to be with family!

Christy said...

Such a pretty picture of Laila!! She looks sooo grown up, Megan! When did that happen? Glad you guys had good Christmas!

teamZ said...

Looking at your Christmas posts make me feel warm and fuzzy all over.