Today is a good place to be.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Let it go

I find it odd many people who say they can't stand someone who judges are usually the most judgemental.

I find it funny those who start out a sentence with: I am a very caring person... really have no idea what it means to be caring.

You know the person who is just a train wreck waiting to happen? Someone who can cut so deep and hot that it literally shakes you to the core. This person isn't worth it. This person isn't even a friend. No matter how hard you try. No matter how much you invest, or how much you refrain from your own judgements, no matter how many times you are the bigger person, it wouldn't make a difference. This person is not a friend. This person is incapable of being a friend. This person doesn't have a clue.

Time to let it go. Let go of dead weight.

4 comments:

Took said...

Shall I kick their asses for you now or would they like to make an appointment? Sorry you are hurting.

teamZ said...

That is a very sad post so close to Christmas. I love the first Christmas picture.

Amy said...

I am with Took, I'll hold mean person down!!! I love you Megan!

vaxhacker said...

Hope everything's ok. I've been there before, and I always really suck at doing the right thing and saying enough is enough... I tend to keep trying to give people chances, even when sometimes I probably shouldn't. Sounds like you know what you need to do. Be strong, and forgive but forgiving doesn't mean keeping yourself or your family vulnerable to someone.

Merry Christmas!