Today is a good place to be.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Peek-A-Boo

I can't get over how much this sweet little baby brings to my life.

She is only 10 months old and I feel like she has brought more happiness to my life than I could have ever asked for or imagined.

Her personality is sweet, determined, excited, fascinated, and fun, fun, fun.

She has her eyes on the big kids like a hawk and tries to join in on their play and simply be near them as much as she can.

Now that she is learning the word "No" she is trying her ways of coping by getting us to smile next and will scrunch up her face and sniffle.

Curiosity is definitely a journey she is on, and I have to say I am enjoying it. I love watching her look at things, figure them out, loose interest only to have it captivate her again.

She is still a Mama's girl- I have left her a few times this past month and the reunion is always very sweet.

Here she is playing peek-a-boo on her 10 month birthday:

2 comments:

Amy said...

She is too cute!! Love her! Thanks for the invite to your Christmas program! It was really fun. My family loves yours and I love YOU!!

Oyama Family said...

She is certainly another Conser cutie pa-tootie! Really Megan, she is so darling!