Today is a good place to be.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Blog Year In Review- Fun Exercise!

Take the first entry for each month. (If you like, you can skip over memes and fluff to get to a real entry about what's going on, but don't just cherry-pick the coolest ones. Unless you want to.

Post the first line or two from that entry.

January:
Back to Life: My darling husband is leaving me for work tommorrow. He made it to work during the "Artic Blast" almost every day, but last week the company was shut down, but he was required to work on Friday, which he did from home.

February:
Feels like Spring To Me! According to the official national groundhog: Punxsutawney Phil, we are in for another 6 weeks of winter. Today did not feel like winter- it was a beautiful, sunny, warmish day.


March:
Tired: Sums up my life. I took a little break from blogging-- all I can say is tired is the one constant thing right now.


April:
Boys at Play & Ice Skating for Tots: With our tax refund we indulged and put the kids in a few classes thru the Parks and Recreation.


May:
Life is but a Scream- really. I have so much on my mind. Life is really crazy.


June:
Packing is a Funny Thing: Against my druthers, Jeremy is heading out to the wilderness with the two big kids for two nights of wilderness fun.


July:
Quiet: I haven't posted in a while-- well a while for me. Life has been busy. Good Busy. Sad Busy. Emotionally Busy.

August:
Quick Update: So, Little Miss Kathryn came down with *ANOTHER* UTI this past weekend


September:
Happy Birthday Angel Girl: Can you believe this beautiful little girl is my baby?


October:
School Lunch: I think she gets a lunch tomorrow for sure from all the thought process she used to make us that nifty chart.


November:
The Pumpkin Part: Really- is all the extra hub-bub really needed when you get smiles like this?


December:
He is still a miracle I look at this sweet boy I am so honored to care for and raise and I am still amazed at the miracle he is.

No comments: