Today is a good place to be.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

He is still a miracle


I look at this sweet boy I am so honored to care for and raise and I am still amazed at the miracle he is.

My little man is 5 years old today!
I look at his hands, his curls, and his sweet little smile and I am in awe. I feel his sweet tender spirit and his sharing attitude and I am warmed. He has potential that goes above and beyond what I can imagine for him. His world is completely open to him. What a sweet opportunity I have to go with him on his journey.


I love you little man- more than I can ever express.

We had quite the weekend- Friday night we went to the Beaverton City Park for the lighting of the tree. Saturday Nathan had his birthday party. We do family parties on the odd years, friend parties on the even. This was a family party- so we invited all the cousin and his very best buddy and it was as big as his friend party last year! Sunday we played, opened more presents, had cake after Nathan's choice of Taco's for dinner. All in all, I think it was a good weekend.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! You have such a good, good Momma!

Amy said...

I am so glad we have boys so close in age. It is so much fun to see them in action together! Nathan is a very special boy, we love him so much!! Wow, we will have sons on missions at the same time!!!