Today is a good place to be.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Things I love....

I love all of my nieces and nephews- they totally rock.

I especially love watching my sisters kids who are so close in age to mine.

I love that Jacob is totally cool with the baby.
I love that the boys play together-albeit loudly- so well.
I love that the girls seem to simply disappear in their quiet play of imagination.
I love that Jeremy's brother can make a last minute trip into town and wants to see us- even if it is at Chuck-E-Cheeses(A place I would never ever go without children).

I love that Jeremy's sister is available and we get to see her and her sweet family at these impromptu get-togethers.

I love the police that come quickly after a rotten fight across the street last night, and that me and my hubby could hide behind the blinds and get a dose of our very own reality TV.

I love my baby who wakes up in the middle of the night, fills her diaper requiring a change and flashes me the sweetest smile and gives me the funnest giggle when I tend to her that makes me chuckle even though I feel like the walking dead.
I also love that this little tiny person, just over two feet tall, can take over my entire spot in my bed, pushing me into the middle on the bump, requiring me to actually snuggle my husband.

I love my immediate family. We have our issues but its nice to have people so constant in my life.

I love my extended family. Aunts and Uncles who love me. Cousins I am getting to know better. I had a realization the other day when looking at my sweet little nephew- I adore my sisters kids. This must mean my Aunts and Uncles feel the same about me and my sisters.

Life isn't easy for me right now. I sat down to write out my frustrations and vent about various and many issues I am dealing with and took a moment to write out my blessing instead. I have so much. I LOVE IT! I can't bring myself to write about anything else now- what a great therapy session. :o)

5 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

You're an inspiration. I'm thankful for YOU!

Vixie said...

Amen to that... are you up for a play date next week? We have the play structure up...

Jill said...

You're so cute Megan. I had to laugh at your own reality tv moment. We have quite a few of those here! :) Good for you to count your blessings when you're feeling less than happy...makes you feel better, right?

Amy said...

You so totally rock dude!!! And yes, Raspberry season will be upon us SOON!! And then blackberries, you wanna come over and pick some from that field behind Camp Ireland? Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

You are wonderful Megan!!! I can't help but blessed for knowing you. You're a great mom, wife, and friend. And those happy healthy, beautiful kids show what a wonderful job you do.