Today is a good place to be.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

J-my hubby


I am sure you all know how much I love my hubby.

He annoys me, he makes me insane, he teases me in ways I do not appreciate, he is distant when I want him close, he is too close when I want him distant. BUT- He takes care of me and loves me.

I am sure I annoy, drive crazy and tease him too, plus I make fun of him on my blog and he doesn't mind one bit. Oh and he puts up with the fact I can have five clean loads of laundry in the hall to be folded, and not one pair of his underwear will be clean.... hmmm...

Thanks Handsome- You are my Hunk of Burning Love. (He doesn't read my blog often so chances are he doesn't know he is my HBL or that I professed my love to him on the Internet.)

1 comment:

vaxhacker said...

It wouldn't be marriage if we didn't drive each other crazy once in a while :) (just ask my wife... wait, nevermind.)

But yeah, that's cool that you profess your love to him on the Internet. D&D-playing nerd guys can relate to that.