Today is a good place to be.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cute Baby Boys


I ran across these pictures today and wanted to post them. Yesterday my nephew Joseph turned 4. He is our Earth Baby. Our After Tax Baby. When I asked him how old he was, he told me he is 4 1/2. Why not? What's half a year anyway?
Its fun to see them really look like them.



Babies fell over and crawled off- Amy and I were rolling with laughter...
These pictures were taken around October 2005, I think-my camera didn't have the date thingee figured out.

3 comments:

lindaharper said...

Cute like two peas in a pod! It's hard to imagine that they have grown up so fast. I forgot that Amy was so accommodating to wait until after tax season was over and she could rest to have the baby!

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

Well.. she tried to go in on the 17th to be induced. Little Jospeh would not comply and she was sent home for another week. I don'tknow how she survived that!

Amy said...

Actually I went in on the 12th the first time. So I basically got out of the end of that tax season, I was so wiped out attempting to give birth that dad did not make me work those last few days! I had to wait an additional 10 days to have Joseph! Crazy huh? Adorable pics! I had forgotten about that photo shoot! Too cute!!