Today is a good place to be.

Friday, April 17, 2009

2 Months, 2+ pounds and 4+ inches...


Yesterday I took Leila in to the doctor for an ear ache. I told them I would be seeing them the next day because I had an appointment for Kathryn for her two month check up. They had a cancellation and took care of it right then. Poor baby had 3 shots, but the doctor told me what I already knew... she is perfect! (Leila by the way is OK- not bad enough for antibiotics, but it slowed her down for a few hours that is for sure).





Kathryn is now: 11 lbs. 12 oz. 24 1/2 inches long. That would be the 78% for weight and 98% for height. We expect over 95% for height every time.
She doesn't like Bath Time(except with Mom). She loves to eat. She is pretty chill except when she is tired of waiting patiently. She loves her brother and sister and becomes very animated when they are around. She coos and ooohs when we talk to her. We LOVE YOU Baby Katie!



4 comments:

Rachel said...

What a sweetie! Looks like you guys are enjoying every minute! Wish I could be there to love on her-- guess you will have to do it for me. :-)
Miss you!

Jill said...

Oh Megan she is so precious!

Amy said...

Oh, she is still such a tiny lil thing!! I am so glad you get to take baths with her! I miss that and they are some of my favorite memories when the kids were tiny like that!!

Amy said...

Mena and I watched Baby K's video together. Her reply was, "I want that baby". When it was over we just had to watch it again. Thanks for the updates on the kiddos.

We miss you guys!