Today is a good place to be.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Things I Am Thankful For...

My Husband- He is so sweet with me and takes good care of our life together.
My Kids- I love hearing their little conversations together, even if they don't quite make sense. I am glad they are each others best friends.
My Dad- I am so glad I can laugh with him.
My Mom- She keeps my Dad busy when we need her to.
My Sisters- My forever friends.
Prayer- it works. I will post a blog on an experience I had this last week, but I have a few friends(including a sister) in particular that seem to move mountains when they pray for me.
Water- drinking, showering, keeping my plants from wilting.
My laser jet printer that my sister gave me- it prints so nicely!
The first sunny day when we don't need a jacket outside. Yea!
Seeing my daughters joy over a dozen ducklings following thier momma in a parking lot, and her wanting to sharing that joy with me.
Kissing my sweet boy and feeling his little arms around my neck, hugging me back.
Healthy bodies, heatlhy minds. Strong shelter, strong convictions. Loving heart, loving family.

I have so much to be thankful for. I am tired, my head aches, and when I try to sleep I can't. Life is truly crazy right now. But, when I pause to reflect on those things I have I can't help but be grateful for what is around me. I have no reason to be anxious, no reason to worry. I have all I have ever wanted. The stress is temporary and will be looked back on as a learning experience on this long journey to this person called Me.








No comments: