Today is a good place to be.

Friday, April 4, 2008

Fun with Yarn, or Trouble with a capital "T"

His Grandmothers will be proud. Both Jeremy's mom and my mom are very handy with a knitting and crocheting needle. In fact this yarn came from Jeremy's mother attempt to teach me some crochet back when I was on leave with Leila. I was upstairs for just a few minutes, probably doing laundry or who knows what, and I noticed it very quiet. Leila and Nathan had gotten into the yarn downstairs. The Yarn was tightly wrapped around the couch behind Nathan too. It was quit snug around his neck, as you can see he is not flashing his famous smile to get him out of trouble. In fact I had to help him fight off a bit of panic. I had to use scissors to cut the yarn off. Leila was involved. To what extent I will never know, she kept her distance when she saw things getting WAY out of hand!











No comments: