Today is a good place to be.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Earth Day - Daddy does his part

Look at this clean air-- did you know My Husband, my babies Daddy, helps with this clean air! OK, so I guess I am bragging a bit... but Jeremy is at a new job and I haven't really connected with it. Not until today. I liked his previous job because he helped with the design of "Technology Furniture" at Antrho Corp. I knew the product, could explain it, have a desk in our office, have a really cute picture of him as a "model" in front of some of thier product hanging in our office. I could identify with it, so I liked it. He changed jobs begining of this year and I was uncomfortable with the change,and I realized it was because I didn't really know what the new product was all about.


Until today that is. Jeremy sent home a pretty cool article on what they build at Climax Portable Machine and Tooling, Inc. They made the Front Cover of the April issue of Clean Energy Magazine. This issue’s cover includes a picture of a Climax Circular Mill being used to machine wind power towers such as the picture above. I am not sure how long these links will be good-- and honestly I can not say I read the entire article, but I finally realized its a cool company, even though I will likely never have any of thier product in my home, its good for the environment, and they have been around a long time and will stay around a long time. The best thing about this company is my husband seems pretty happy there. A happy husband is a good thing.
Link to the company's web page: www.cpmt.com

No comments: