Today is a good place to be.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Indoor Day

Just in case you were wondering how my indoor day went last Thursday... I took no pictures at all.

My camera sucks.  I am not using it anymore.  Well, ok, I still use it.  But I always seem to forget it, and when I remember it, the pictures are fuzzy!  Anyway....

But, back to the topic:  We had a perfectly delightful indoor day!  No one got impaled, there was no blood spillage, and I don't think time-outs were even used(I am sure they were threatened)!  WOW! 

I enjoyed my time with my kiddos.  Today they were back at school.  I was off to work early and took Kathryn over to Vanessa's.  I went and picked her up when I was done, stopped and visited with my sister, went on to the grocery store, didn't get home until after 1:30.  SO- to say I missed my kids would be silly because I wasn't home long enough to miss them.  But reflecting on my time with them, I will say I did miss them a teeny tiny bit.  It was nice that the sun was out today for the first time in over a week and we were able to visit the Park with our neighbors.  Especially since it is scheduled to rain until next Monday..... sigh.....

Anyway... Life is good.  :o)

1 comment:

Josh, Erica, Garrett, and Haylee said...

We enjoyed the visit to the park too....and park drama always makes it more interesting!!!