Today is a good place to be.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Indoor Activities

My meal planning was nice, but I'm holed up in my room with a migraine, so Jeremy is working as a short order cook. Thanks babe. I'm hopeful all will be well tomorrow... Because.... We have a full day of indoor play ahead of us!

Plans: tents, popcorn, crafts, hunts, cookie baking, movies. All of this in honor of monsoon like wether heading our way. I heart spring in Oregon! Who needs sun? We will have a perfectly delightful day snuggly by the fire..... If my head still hurts, I will put in earplugs!

1 comment:

jae said...

We are so happy you got to come down and visit us!! All D would talk about all evening was his "very best friends" that came over :) So sweet!

Your visit inspired me to work on my housekeeping schedule! You know me, if I had to choose I'd rather clean than cook!

I'm so sorry that you were suffering today! I need to build a transporter so I can beam over and help take care of you. Thank goodness for Jer, tho!

Love you! j