Today is a good place to be.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Inspired to plan meals

I spent a lovely day with a dear friend. Jeanette was actually Jeremy's friend first. But when J and I got together, I was lucky to gain her. In fact I remember her calling me one day and Jeremy answered the phone and asked why she never called him anymore. Actually, they weren't gab on the phone kind of friends, but he definitely noticed Jeanette and I's friendship grew quickly and it has remained strong. She is the kind of friend where we will go months with out talking, but it's ok. We get together and it's like no time passed at all.

Anyway. My delightful day discussing kids, marriages, husbands, worries, funnies, cute guys on motorcycles, favorite books, movies, and even more worries with my dear sweet friend left me feeling happy, uplifted and inspired to make my life a little better. So, here is the result of a day well spent:

Weds- beef and veggie stew, bread, salad
Thurs- chicken salad on hoagie rolls
Fri- homemade pizza
Sat- leftovers
Sun- potato soup, rolls, salad
Mon- spaghetti, salad, garlic bread
Tues- tacos
Weds- pulled pork sandwiches, salad
Thurs- chicken fried rice
Fri- leftovers

No comments: