Today is a good place to be.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Half-done

I am feeling like everything around me is "half-done". 

Presently the kitchen is half clean, including the dishwasher being half-empty.  My dinner is even half cooked.  I only have the main dish figured out.  I need to figure the rest out.  I got half of my clothes put away in my clothes pile upstairs(I can never get the second half put away!).  I have only half of the kids laundry put away.  The kids are about half-done with their homework.

HAHA!  HALF DONE!  That is what my life is consisting of!  I can't seem to FINISH anything!!!!  I always say maybe tomorrow, but it seems I keep working on the same half....

But, I do know I will get dinner done-- or at least we will eat whatever it is that is done.

I do know I will get the dishwasher unloaded.

The kids will get their homework finished.

So, its not so bad right?

1 comment:

Toni Moxley said...

No it's not bad....we all need something to do tomorrow! Do what you can, dishes can wait - even dinner can wait or go side-dishless!