Today is a good place to be.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Reminders of Gratitude

Kathryn is sick tonight--- she's had a fever off and on the past several days. A dry cough. Runny nose. Tears in her eyes. Her activity level has gone from a 9 down to a 2, up to an 8, then dropping back down. She requires snuggles and naps, which are nice. She is also whiney and cranky, which is not so nice. The poor sweetheart hasn't slept well the past four nights, which means I haven't either.

My mommy heart goes out to her. It pains me to see her suffer. I love that I am capable to care and love for my little girl while she is ill. With her background, I can't help but be thankful this is just a cold. I'm so grateful my three children are overall very healthy. And that we live in a time when medical technology is on the earth so when they are not perfect health wise, we can help them.

So, get better sweet little one. We love you so much.

No comments: