Today is a good place to be.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cool Video about Jeremy's Work

Jeremy puts up with my scrap booking, blogging, and other such interests in my life. He is quite supportive- and if you saw our office and the piles of crap I have on hand you would agree.  He even comes up with ideas for layouts, themes and blog topics(I had him actually scrapbook a page with me- he liked doing it, but will never do another one because of all the grief his buddies gave him- after I proudly told them of course).  

So, here is a video Jeremy suggested, very strongly, that I post about Climax Portable Machine and Tool.  Its actually pretty cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHrGuoKVEwg

1 comment:

Christy said...

Wow, that is seriously impressive! How cool to be a part of all that.