Today is a good place to be.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fun Pics

Here are some fun pics- not up to date because suddenly I am slower at getting the pics OFF my camera-- so I will post more later- not to worry.
This sweet little outfit was my favorite of Leila's- I love seeing her in her big sister's clothes!

This is an outfit my mom bought- as much as I love seeing her in her sisters clothes, I really LOVE her in her own clothes.


I asked Leila to 'babysit' while I took a shower. When I got out here was Kathryn in her crib with just about every baby toy we have and several blankets. Leila was a good baby sitter. Kathryn is in a new outfit here too. :o)



Here are the kids- mine are in yellow, Gabe is in red- playing at Grandma and Grandpa's. This is their amazing apple tree the kids love to climb. Soon it will be covered in blossoms and this summer we will try to make another batch of apple sauce!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

It was WODERFUL to see you and visit the other day. Kate is so sweet. I'm glad I got some cuddle time with her:0)

Amy said...

Such sweet photos! Love that little sweetheart! And I love your new blog look! How cute is that!! Miss you lots!