Today is a good place to be.

Monday, April 11, 2011

You know those yogurt places

You know... the ones that are completely self-serve.  You could spend $10 on a cup of yogurt?  I have been avoiding them like the plague!  Mostly for fear of spending $10 on a cup of yogurt.

A friend gave me advice on the best one around-- uu yogurt on Hillsdale Hwy-- really good quality and actually less expensive.  But I found mango tango a bit closer to home.

Ok, so I went there three times last week.  Tuesday- after a girl scout meeting.  Thursday with the Grandma and Grandpa Conser(However I must admit I showed incredible self-control and did not partake).  Saturday with a girlfriend for lunch.  Yum.

4 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

I went to one thinking it'd be a good deal. I hadn't heard that they could cost so much. Well...I learned the hard way, but with my brood everything costs. Ah well. We enjoyed ourselves.

So, which was the best deal?

Great job on your talk yesterday, by the way. I just love you!

Unknown said...

Oh thanks for that tip, we love these places but haven't been there yet.

Christy said...

Haven't heard of Mango Tango. Can't wait to try this one out! Thanks for sharing.

Tonya said...

I love Peachwave and Mango Tango!!! Never heard of the other one you mentioned in this post. Funny how they're popping up all over now though. Yeah, I have to be nazi about how much my kids can put in their cups. They want to fill them to the top and then can only eat half, if that. And it does add up!

Oh man, now I want some!