Today is a good place to be.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss

We love Dr. Seuss in our home.  We love books and reading.  We have a number of his books in our collection and somehow we end up bringing more of his books home from the library at almost every visit.

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!

"A person's a person, no matter how small."


Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”







3 comments:

lindaharper said...

Boy that brings back memories. I used to have a lot of Dr. Suess lines that we would quote. One time when Eric and Ryan were little they got in a scuffle in the middle of the night and we immediately said, "fight, fight, they fight, all night!"

Hesses Madhouse said...

Cute, Megan!

I love that last quote. Thanks for sharing it. I put it in the bottom part of my blog, but I think of you when I read it, not Dr. Seuss, because you're the one who shared it.

vaxhacker said...

<3 dr seuss! Truly a childhood classic ... which many of us alleged grown-ups still enjoy reading to our kids.