Today is a good place to be.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Man

4 years ago right now I was in the hospital in labor. My sweet little boy was on his way to us. I remember being full of anxiety. I worried about leaving Leila, who was only 15months old, at home without me. I worried that having my children so close together was not a good thing. I worried that I could never possibly love a second child as much and as intensely as I adored and loved my first.

None of that mattered. Nathan rocked my world for the second time. I was a mother in love.

We love you so very much little Nate!



This morning Nathan came in very annoyed. "They keep singing me the birthday song mommy." he was referring to his sister and daddy, already awake. "But its your birthday today Nathan. That is what we do." He just groaned a little. Might be a long day with our little prince.. a small party, giving him whatever he wants(He takes that to the extreme every time!). We love you Nate. And we will sing to you.


No comments: