Today is a good place to be.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

That sound...

You know that sound a mother hears in the middle of the night. Sounds like a cough, but there is somthing in that sound that makes you think it might just be somthing else? Poor Leila threw up all over herself and her pillow last night and was miserable. We set her up a small bed in our room and gave her a barf bowl, and she used it about 4 more times last night. I asked her last night if her tummy felt bad. She said: Its full of throw up, and it made me sick. This morning when I asked her if she felt better, she said yes, there is no more throw up left in her tummy. Poor baby. She slept in late today, and now I get to watch her to see how she is feeling. And now I get to wait to see who will get it next.... ugh.

No comments: