Today is a good place to be.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Chaos and Change

So chaos is happening as change is looming. Its exciting, but I don't know how much longer I can last! I am in major organization mode and will get started on a project(ie. my closet or scrapbooking stuff or junk drawer(s) in the kitchen), and peeter out about halfway thru. I am so good and clearing out an area and have such grand ideas to finish it up and seem to always end up with just a small pile of clutter. Clutter I can't seem to get put away. Clutter I can't seem to throw away. What is wrong with me?

Also- spaces live is a blog platform I use thru my hotmail e-mail. I have really enjoyed it- it used to have a great archiving method and was so user friendly. There were things I didn't like, like the long url, the comments problems, some formatting issues. The great archiving ability stopped when hotmail ended a contract with HP. Now its in order to post a picture it takes me FOREVER. OK, maybe not that long, but too long for my taste. So, I am not sure I will get to moving my blog to a new provider in the next little while. As much as I would LOVE to figure it all out right now(like when I am annoyed by my messy house, I would rather organize my digital photos on the computer) I shoudln't be spending my time on it... but it will happen. And I will update you.

No comments: