Today is a good place to be.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Count the good things

Today is a count the good things in my life kinda day... I am having a bit of blue day and thinking about the reds, pinks, greens in my life helps. Here are a few items that come to mind:

laughter of my children
warmth of my home
washer and dryer in my home
excitement of reporting the days activities
yoga
chocolate chips
bender-roos
my new sock sorting system
fresh baked anything(today I am thinking pretzels)
kids who wake up happy
friends who call despite the major mileage between us
nap-time
books
blankets
craft-time
walks with the baby(even in a bit of rain)
goals
dreams
children

What a blessed life I live....



Oh and diapers, baby bums, little fingers, wet kisses, boy glasses that need cleaning several times a day, shrek...

3 comments:

Amy said...

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens....

I love that you posted this today Megan. I think sometimes when we are down, making a gratitude list is just what we need!! Love you!

teamZ said...

I feel the exact way today!

Tonya said...

You are always so good to find the blessings in your life even when your down. I admire you for that:)