Today is a good place to be.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Relaxation

I left these people:



For these people:
A HUGE Thank you to Marcie and Lulu for inviting me to scrapbook, watch movies, walk on the beach, read late into the night, feed me yummy food, not wake me for middle of the night feedings... and just make me feel so loved.
A HUGE Thank to you so my sweet Husband for not only being OK with my leaving him with my three favorite little ones, but completely encouraging me to have a little time off. I feel renewed and encouraged to do the things that are most important in my life.

3 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

Yay Megan! How wonderful that you got some time away. Sounds heavenly. I'm sure they missed you and loved you that much more when you got home.

Anonymous said...

You totally deserve a little R&R. Glad you had such a great time. Anytime you want to check out the Atlantic we will take ya.

Tonya said...

You have a very nice hubby! Good for you for getting some time to breathe. It always does make it easier to come back and be a more patient and loving wife and momma:)