Today is a good place to be.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Under where? No, underwear!

Yay-- Nathan is wearing underwear!
Today for the first time he has put them ON! He has previously tried on the "cars" and "Diego" ones that HE picked out. He has claimed he is "scared" of underwear. Didn't even want pull-ups for the longest time. Last night I picked him up some of the thicker training cotton pants with baseballs and basketballs on them. Daddy told him he would take him to a movie (Speedracer, I hope its OK, its a PG) if he will wear these the rest of the week. Nathan wanted nothing to do with them this morning. This afternoon after a trip to the Potty, I put them inside his shorts after convincing him to go commando earlier. He didn't realize they were even on. We were at the Nature park again(Milo was a porcupine today), and I told him that I tricked him when we were taking a rest at the tadpole ponds. He looked in his shorts and laughed. It was OK.
We have major headway here... I am so happy!

This morning we had Jeremy's parents over for a quick visit before their cruise from San Fran to Vancouver-- can't wait for the pictures and details of their trip. The kids had them both reading and I was able to unload the dishwasher in peace! Leila and Nathan love their River Grandparents. It was definitely the highlight of their day (Sorry, my highlight was the underwear, obviously) :o>

No comments: