Today is a good place to be.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Popsicle Stick Jokes

So, we have popsicles on occasion--- well everyday when we have them--- and they have the cute litle jokes on them. My kids LOVE the jokes. I can be upstairs on the computer, or in the shower, or vacuuming out the car and Nathan will find me to have me read the joke to him. He always appreciates the joke- laughs like he means it or understands it. Several months ago he would answer the jokes with his own punch line, which was: "A Dump Truck!" But lately he has learned that you are supposed to listen for the punch line(It always makes me kind of sad when they learn enough to do what is socially acceptable-- I really like it when they do thier own thing, like Leila combining the letters in her name, the "e" and "a", and only writing down one "l" to make writing her name more efficient. She too has figured out the "right" way to write her name. Bummer.)

Anyway, my kids laugh at my popsicle stick jokes. I think I am the funniest mom around!

No comments: