Today is a good place to be.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

SEND JULIE TO JAPAN!

My dear friend Julie is going to JAPAN! 

She is joining forces with  Mormon Helping Hands, a church sponsored disaster relief volunteer service tour. Being a missionary who served not only in Japan, but in the direct area that was hit so hard by this disaster, she was invited to join them in their efforts to give aid where it is still needed.   She decided that anything worth doing, is worth putting a little, or a lot, of effort into.

Julie is an amazing woman!  She is a mother of 7 and raises her children with love and logic.  She is a great example to me on how I want to be a mother.

Someone asked me why I would support a country that has one of the top 3 economies when there are 3rd world countries suffering, and while our own country is suffering.  That is a good point, however, plain and simple the people of Japan still need help.  And I PERSONALLY want to help my friend.  I like to think one of my greatest talents is being a good friend.  I will support those I love in their quest to do good in this world.

She is raising money in the form of a cookbook and by asking for donations. As her friend, I am asking for your help too.  Please feel free to help in anyway you see fit: Donation, prayers, or an encouraging word or two!

GOOD LUCK JULIE!  I LOVE YOU!

Here is her website- look for a little button(JULIE YOU NEED TO MAKE IT MORE NOTICEABLE) on the right column.

Please help send me to Japan. Order a cookbook today! Thanks!!!


1 comment:

Amy said...

I purchased a cook book! Thanks for posting this so I can help support someone in such a great cause!