Today is a good place to be.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Wake Up Calls

I have had a lot of wake-up calls lately.  My whole house has actually.  I am not going to share them, for fear of major judgement, but, I am hoping this means I am better prepared for the future.  I am hoping this means I will listen to that voice that tells me to MOVE and I will get up and move right away, not wait to hear it a second time.  I am hoping I have woken up and will be better at responding to my environment.

Things have been going well.  I feel like I am handling life well, and despite my various issues, I am feeling very confident in my skills as a Mother, Wife, and Friend.  But a few things here and there remind me that what I have is very special, and what I have has the potential of being fleeting.  It could all change at any moment.  I know full well that what I have is very precious and I need to cherish and value it as much as possible.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

You are an amazing person, Megan!
I don't know what happened, but I do know that you are caring, loving and a wonderful mother and friend. And when you write posts like this your testimony shines.