Today is a good place to be.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Me and My Big Girl


Dasiy Day - June 4, 2011
Leila and I are having a blast with Girl Scouts.  I am not sure I am such a good leader.  Thankfully the other people in the girl scout organization are very patient with me.  And the other Mom's in our troop are amazing and I am so glad I am getting to know them better.  There are a few more rules and regulations that I want to follow... and a few too many deadlines I can't seem to keep straight.  But like I said, so far everyone has been nice and have let me make things work, even when they probably shouldn't have.  Its for our girls though... they are worth it. 
Brook, Peyton, Jordyn, Leila, Alora
Troop #45507

I love my little troop.  And its been really good for Leila and I. 


I love my big girl!  Can't wait to see what her future holds!

No comments: