Today is a good place to be.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

So very Thankful for some many things this year.


Its been a tough year for me... but I have so very much.  Thank you Lord for all my blessings. 


Today is November 25th, 2010.  Here are 25 things I am grateful for:


  1. My Husband
  2. My Amazing Leila
  3. My Sweet Nathan
  4. My Baby Love Kathryn
  5. My Healthy Family
  6. My Parents
  7. My Parents gained through marriage
  8. My Sisters
  9. My Sister gained through marriage
  10. The Boys gained through marriage
  11. My Sisters who are my Friends
  12. My Friends who have become as my Sisters
  13. Long Lost Friends who took the time to find me and reconnect
  14. Sweet wet kisses from babies
  15. Tight crushing hugs from little boys
  16. Conversations with big little girls
  17. Modern conveniences
  18. Safety and shelter
  19. Music
  20. Availability of medical expertise
  21. A Dad who can still send e-mails with beautiful thoughts
  22. A Mom who can craft and sew and make life beautiful with small things
  23. Aunts and Uncles who love me and my children
  24. Children who love my Aunts and Uncles and understand family goes beyond our home
  25. My nieces and nephews that I love as my own.
and a bonus:  26. Fresh Baked Rolls
“Gratitude turns a meal into a feast and drudgery into delight. It softens our grief and heightens our pleasure. It turns the simple and common into the memorable and transcendent. It forges bonds of love and fosters loyalty and admiration.”

Joseph B. Wirthlin

No comments: