Today is a good place to be.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Future Profession & Jammie Day

I realize my posts have been very Kathryn-centric lately.  She is just so darn cute!  I can't help myself!  I will post some updates on the other critters I created, but for now, its on with the Kathryn Show...

Here is a picture of her performing a job that could be a possible future profession?  Seriously- no pressure- but I know she is smart enough!

And there are days when my kids mirror the way I am feeling.  There was a day last week when Kathryn didn't want to get changed out of her Jammies.  When I asked her if she wanted to go upstairs to get changed or stay in her jammies, she just said:  "Stay in jammies."  Being a jammie girl myself, and wishing I could simply answer no and stay in my jammies- I indulged her.  She stayed in her jammies until after her nap.  I think its safe to say she has this mom wrapped around that pinky finger:

No comments: