Today is a good place to be.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy's Day





He is a good Dad. He loves our children. He enjoys their companionship. He is fascinated by their growth and development. I love watching him read to them, play games with them, tease them and mostly teach them. He is leading our family to a lifetime of happiness.
I am reflecting on the fact that two years ago on Father's Day morning I gave him a positive pregnancy test as a gift. He didn't know Kathryn, but loved her already. Now he is simply crazy about her and can't imagine life without her. Of course life without the two big kids is impossible to imagine too.
What a fine day to pay tribute to a good man.

I love you Jeremy.

2 comments:

Jill said...

And you're a good wife and mommy! I love your pictures. I'm glad you found yourself such a good guy.

Amy said...

Baby K has just the most BEAUTIFUL hair! What a good looking family...