Today is a good place to be.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jeremy is 35!

I love you sweetheart.
I love you tons! Here are some things I love about you on your birthday:



  1. you love me back
  2. you are a good father
  3. you know how to bbq
  4. you love spices
  5. you get up with the kids in the morning on the weekends
  6. you are supportive of my goals
  7. you are supportive of my desires
  8. you allow the clutter of my life to sit around while I figure it out
  9. you like the color green
  10. you take pride in your appearance
  11. you will take me on drives even though you aren't sure why we should go on one
  12. you appreciate tradition
  13. you love my parents
  14. you love my/our neices and nephews
  15. you love my sisters
  16. you are a friend to my friends
  17. you appreciate my beleifs
  18. you encourage me to be better at what I do
  19. you laugh at my toots
  20. you endure my contsant parenting advice
  21. you sometimes actually apply some of that parenting advice
  22. you appreciate nature
  23. you try to teach our children to enjoy the beauty of the world
  24. you love the beach
  25. you love to cook breakfasts (And after 12 years you finally can cook my eggs the way I like!)
  26. you are so loyal
  27. you have integrity and a strong work ethic
  28. you understand this relationship is a partnership
  29. you have a strong sense of what is right or wrong
  30. you teach our children to pray
  31. you allow me to be a backseat driver
  32. you always wear your watch
  33. you are ruggedly handsome
  34. you share your slurpees
  35. you love me back

No comments: