Today is a good place to be.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day At The Beach

We had a perfect day at Cannon Beach on the last Sunday of July. Leila quickly made friends and was busy playing the entire time- we could spot her new redish swimsuit no matter where she went so we gave her her freedom. Jeremy and Nathan had a very long adventure/walk/hike with a kite. Kathryn and I played and played in the shade of our tent until she discovered she enjoyed the ice cold pacific ocean water.




Kathryn's little cheeks were burned. The back of Nathan's neck was burned. Leila's shoulders were burned. The tops of Jeremy's feet were burned. I didn't burn at all.
Overall, I would say that was success for my fair-hair crew... but I still dislike seeing red on my babies.


Kathryn enjoyed a nap in my arms. Actually, I might have enjoyed it a bit more than her.

1 comment:

Oyama Family said...

fun fun!! You got a great weekend as far as weather goes! Lucky! And cute sandles and when you find them on clearance it makes them that much cuter :)