Today is a good place to be.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

95 Years Young

Today is Grandpa Frederick's 95th Birthday! We were able to go to a birthday party for him in Forest Grove and visit with family and friends. It was fun to see him, and it was even more special to see how many people love him and told him so.

I only got a few photos. Here Grandpa is with Joseph and Kathryn. Grandpa loved Kathryn's hair and he couldn't take his eyes off of it, so most of my photos are him looking at her hair and touching it. My Aunties took a ton of other photos- so I look forward to their shots. It is always great to see them, and I wish I could see them more often.

We love you Grandpa Great!

5 comments:

Sophi Tomlinson said...

What a cute Grandpa:0)I love his Mr. Rogers sweater. How neat that your kids have had a chance to get to know him!

Sophi Tomlinson said...

Oh, that's me, Tonya...not Sophia:)

Christy said...

I can see the resemblance in the cheeks :) How fun! What a great picture to show her later! And who wouldn't love that pretty, red, curly hair! I know I want to reach out and touch it when I see her!!

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

SHe has his little ear too-- it sticks out. I thought that was from Jeremy's side-- looks like it came from Grandpa to! lol!

Jill said...

Cute, sad we couldn't come. I'm glad so many of you still live so close so he gets to see so much family.