Today is a good place to be.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Quiet

I haven't posted in a while-- well a while for me. Life has been busy. Good Busy. Sad Busy. Emotionally Busy.

We are all well and I am amazed that even though trials are coming at me from all sides on almost every day, I am still able to appreciate the things that I have. I have so very much and have so much to be thankful for.

A quick review: Kathryn had a UTI. Antibiotics cleared that up, now we need to wait for the ultrasound to make sure her Kidney's are OK. Nathan got a new prescription for his glasses(power rangers no less). He was accepted into the free pre-school at Leila's elementary school. Leila was assigned her week for "Kindergarten Academy" at the end of this month. We are still waiting to find out if she was accepted into the two way immersion class. I am a bit anxious about this and will be totally OK if they don't have room for her, but if she gets in I know it will be good for her. "Big Leila" arrived from Belgium and we are enjoying her in our family. My best friend had her twin girls and they arrived safely. They are now in their new home being loved on, and many of Annie's friends are loving on her. Jeremy's company had their third round of lay-offs. He was still safe, which we were pretty sure he wouldn't be due to his seniority, or lack of. So here is to hoping its the last. He is taking his first week off without pay- which sounds horrible because, well its without pay, but its sooooo nice to have him here. We all had a great 4th- and I will be posting pictures soon!

I guess that wasn't so quick. I can't help myself! We leave today for the Conser's for some R&R! See Ya!

1 comment:

Oyama Family said...

Hey there Stranger! So sorry Kathryn was sick, that's no fun. We happened to talk to those crazy kids that night there was a big fight...they seemed like they were going to bring a lot of drama to the nighborhood, just what you needed huh? Give Annie a hug for me I wish her many happy moments to be able to heal and move forward with her life. We miss you all and would love to have just picked up the whole Aloha 1st ward and brought it with us...thank goodness for the internet and blogs like your that make us feel conected still in some way:>