Today is a good place to be.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

I love my babies daddy

I love Jeremy. He is a good Dad.

He gets tired of the constant fighting between the two little darlings. He gets tired of thiner messes. He tries to make them take responsibility to things that are way over thiner heads... but he loves them.

I am heading off to work. Its tax season and I use my Saturdays, my non-kid days, to go to My Dads to get as much work as possible. I am upstairs getting ready and I hear him reading yet another book to my little sweethearts. There are times I think he lets them watch too much TV, or plays too many video games in front of them, or cleans over playing with them, but then there are mornings like these when he made us all pancakes and he is on the floor with the kids reading and playing.

I apologize for giving him soo much parenting advice. Most of the advice I give him is advice I need to take myself. And luckily I realize this and do take it. Together we are figuring these kids out and hopefully will raise up children who will add to society-- make it a little bit better for the entire world, not just our home.Picture from last week on our bed-- I heard a ruckus and then Daddy called out: Mommy, get the camera!


No comments: