Today is a good place to be.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Another Birthday!

Nathan had trouble going to sleep last night.  He was just too excited about his birthday.  He was hoping we might give him a gift before school?  I told him that was completely silly since we bought him new shoes on Saturday and Daddy bought him the Transformer Movie on Saturday too that Mommy actually let him watch on Sunday.  So he has already "opened" a couple of gifts-- right?

Anyway, I told him I completely understood.  Seven years ago last night I was getting ready for bed knowing I would be going into the hospital to be induced the next day.  I had some trouble sleeping too because of excitment!

Happy Birthday Little Man! 



We sure love you!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! We love you so much!!