Today is a good place to be.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Candy- bad bad bad

Every year my kids lovingly count down to Halloween starting in April or May I think. We have seemed to make it a tradition to go to my sisters wards "Trunk-Or-Treat" on Weds. They do a bang-up job with the party and my kids LOVE to be with their cousins. We had a Powerful Spider Sorceress, a Brave Iron Man, and a cute little Tinkerbell. Cousins were a Sweet Snow White and a Monkey Gorilla Boy!


This year we got together with my BFF, April and her mom and two girls. We went up to PIR to see Uncle Chris in the Chump Races. Her kids were a devil and a china doll. Cousin Carina joined us and she was Cinderella, with both shoes. This was a fun experience-- too bad their car broke down in the first few hours and they weren't able to race it. We had fun trick-or-treating in the pit.




We still did some more trick-or-treating when we got home(well, Jeremy and the kids did). Too much candy if you ask me. Not enough if you ask a couple of other members of this family.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Whatever the Chump Races are, they sound like tons of fun! We got WAY TOO MUCH loot over here too. I've been sneaking the Butterfingers and Reese's. I like chocolate, what can I say?