Today is a good place to be.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

40 Years

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!


This year on Thankgiving, November 27th, 2008. My parents celebrated thier 40th wedding annivesary! Wow! What a special day for them to reflect on all they are thankful for and be surrounded by family. I am grateful for my parents example. They have been together thru hard times, good times, and everything in between.

They married the day before Thanksgiving 40 years ago. After a night at a hotel they went to my Grandmothers house and had some dinner, then they headed off to Vegas for a fun honeymoon playing the penny slots.

Did they have any clue 40 yeras later they would be sititng with a family of 16 & 2/3rds for a yummy dinner? We can't wait to see what the next 40 bring.

I love you Mom and Dad.

No comments: